Browse all current and upcoming events, exhibitions, performances, lectures, and educational workshops exploring creativity from all angles.
Delve deeply into topical explorations with our seasons, collections of exhibits, performances, lectures, and educational workshops centered on a central notion.
Browse all past programs supporting our mission of exploring the creative process and seeing things differently.
Browse all programs for exhibitions featuring item-based creative endeavors.
Browse all programs for performance pieces showcasing live creativity in action.
Browse all programs focused on guest lectures covering wide-ranging topics in the artistic and creative fields.
Browse all programs related to educational workshops, classes, and conferences, bringing hands-on enlightenment to creative topics and crafts.
What are the benefits of working at KANEKO?
• Satisfaction from sharing your interest in the creative process with visitors
• Active involvement with KANEKO, its staff, board members, volunteers, and guests
• Opportunities to work and socialize with others who share a common interest
• Exposure to a variety of exhibits and visiting lecturers, performers, scholars, and artists
• Unlimited free admission to KANEKO, a discount on KANEKO merchandise, and a KANEKO-UNO Library membership
The KANEKO is looking for a person with a financial and accounting background and an interest in system organization and management. The Finance Manager will have financial oversight of the entire staff at KANEKO to manage bookkeeping, financial organization, and documentation, donor database management as well as some day-to-day administrative tasks. This individual should have a passion for problem-solving and paying attention to the details with a strategic mind to overlay ambitious business goals on top of operational and programmatic strategies of a creative non-profit.
Financial Support and Efﬁciencies:
Must be ﬂexible to occasionally working all-staff events outside of normal ofﬁce hours
Other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org