Browse all current and upcoming events, exhibitions, performances, lectures, and educational workshops exploring creativity from all angles.
Delve deeply into topical explorations with our seasons, collections of exhibits, performances, lectures, and educational workshops centered on a central notion.
Browse all past programs supporting our mission of exploring the creative process and seeing things differently.
Browse all programs for exhibitions featuring item-based creative endeavors.
Browse all programs for performance pieces showcasing live creativity in action.
Browse all programs focused on guest lectures covering wide-ranging topics in the artistic and creative fields.
Browse all programs related to educational workshops, classes, and conferences, bringing hands-on enlightenment to creative topics and crafts.
What are the benefits of working at KANEKO?
• Satisfaction from sharing your interest in the creative process with visitors
• Active involvement with KANEKO, its staff, board members, volunteers, and guests
• Opportunities to work and socialize with others who share a common interest
• Exposure to a variety of exhibits and visiting lecturers, performers, scholars, and artists
• Unlimited free admission to KANEKO, a discount on KANEKO merchandise, and a KANEKO-UNO Library membership
KANEKO staff are curious about the world, about how ideas are created and about the exploration of creativity in all its forms. The gallery supervisors support the mission of the organization by maintaining the gallery space, working the front desk and interacting with visitors during our public exhibitions. They are the face of KANEKO and represent the organization both within the gallery and out in the community.
Duties and responsibilities:
Big Plus (but not required):
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com